Monday, May 11, 2009

hung out with........

M.I.A. tonight and man let me tell you even though she may be a babe but she can be a real stickler too. jkjk she aint no stickler she always wants to party. she was cool we kicked it and man does she have some weird azz style but its cool she can pull that shit off.
M.I.A. has a dirty little mind
she took control of my camcam as you can tell i was kinda bummed bought it she was trippin on acid or something cause she took all these trippy photos and also managed to get a clip of my hairy beast arm...eeewwwwwww!
trippy
trippin bawls
what is going on!!!
ahhhh
now its time for the photo shoot.....
loook at that wack gear...everyone knows i am a supoorter of wack gear but man M.I.A. takes the cake
i think M.I.A. used to go to raves cause she wanted me to shoot a photo of her making this heart for rave love
and thats it folks...my night with the infamous M.I.A.

No comments: