Sunday, May 17, 2009

Camelback mountain!

cameron, zoey, ted, drew, and i went and hiked camelback mountain the other night. it was lot of fun and once you make it to the top its worth the hike.
pv

i wore my sweet head lamp
zoey hates pictures
OMG! look at drews hair blow in th wind its like....hes a god
phoenix

phoenix
ayyy papi!
the fire runs through zoey
heres camdgis and i was trying to beat ted on artsy factor here
this aint to bad, camdigs
is might be ted
but this is ted fo sho gettin all artsy
tryin to get art
ted again beating me at art
fuck me again.......please!

bud me?
ohhhh fuck me please..pretty please!
ted is shrimp?
going, pamp, pimp, panp...who knows
anarchy
hehe weiner hehe
rainman happened to be at the top of the mountain
eyebawls we tried to make a way too ok cover but it didnt really work out

No comments: