Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bubble Bobble MEGA POST!!!!

I Went to my first rave this weekend and it was a blast. it was actually a foam rave and it was better than i could have ever imagined. I went to the rave with veteran jaws, steven, bear, crumpley, dimon, ashley, vlad, and antonio. i am fiending for the upcoming raves i will be attending and if anyone wants to join me and other people let me know. an awesome time was ahd by all.


steven starting off the night with a bang


the place was packed....so awesome!

madness











people dressed in crazy costumes



bear and steven



is he rollin?













that white ball was gettin tossed around all night

there were said ravers hanging from rafters








dry bones in full effect baby

vlad, ashley, and antonio


the foam!!!

steven gettin his grove on

the foam was awesome!





steven killsing it


vlad normally

vlad on e!

juciy j was there to end the night


No comments: